Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Save Money! ( Specific item is marked at start in [ ] )

  • [Phone] Make calls from anywhere, on road, etc using your 'HOME' Vonage service ($24.99) per month. I USE THIS on iPhone. Steps: 1. Get Vonage Home service (you already know that you can make unlimited calls using this). 2. Download FREE iPhone app - Vongo (FREE). Call from anywhere. Call me if this description is not clear.
  • [iPhone] Save Benjis is a great FREE app. I use it.
  • [Gas]  I use www.moregallons.com and www.mygallons.com. Best part of it is, you can do this from anywhere in the world.
  • [TIME/$$] JCPenny, Macy's, GAP Etc have mobile coupons now - NO MORE PAPER Ads On the iPhone apps like Coupon Sherpa give you direct access to JCPenny, Macy's, Target ads. And I had my first experience in August 2010, when I was at a JCPenny store bought something, forgot to bring the $10 coupon along, pulled the coupon on the iPhone and the store just scanned the coupon right off of my iPhone and I got the discount.
    An example: For the following coupons you can pretty much do everything on your mobile phone

  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Here!